• BioShock Infinite no salva las partidas

BioShock Infinite does not save games.

Compré este juego en Steam y es curioso porque en el mismo pc con dos distribuciones Linux instaladas (Deepin original y Antergos Cinnamon), solamente en Deepin se guardan las partidas. Con otros juegos de Steam no ocurre esto.

Aprendiendo que no es poco

• Answer of Virtual Programming:

This seems to be an issue with Linux distribution, rather than with the game. Bioshock coordinates its game saving with Steam client, and it even is supposed to store the saved games on in the Steam cloud so you can share them between different machines you play them on, so issue with game saving is most likely something wrong between Steam client on Antegros and Antergos itself, not with the game. I recommend asking on Steam forums and googling for issues between Steam and Antergos to find the answer, and making sure that you have the latest Steam version installed, and that Steam client’s configuration doesn’t have unusual settings set, like disabling Steam cloud games.

• @Velkerk Oi!
    A única coisa que penso é talvez lançar o steam pelos 2 lançadores e ver se algum deles consegue salvar o jogo, quem sabe alguma das versões falta alguma biblioteca…
    http://prntscr.com/gfu3ya

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• Answer of Virtual Programming:
    I’ve tested the game today on Antergos, using Steam running with Native libraries, and could not reproduce the problem. The only thing I can think of checking is file permissions on ~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user id>/8870 to ensure there are no file system issues preventing saves from working.

• Games are now saved but not synchronized. Result: I have two different games, one in Antergos and one in Deepin (Debian).

Answer of Virtual Programming:
    Have you contacted Steam Support for assistance with synchronisation between different Linux machines? I don’t believe this is anything we can influence.

• @Velkerk Are you sharing the same /home partition for Debian and Antergos?

I3wm - Mate desktop
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB

• yes, the download folder for the Steam games is in the same /home

• @Velkerk
    i didn’t have a good experience sharing /home partition with Debian/Antergos here, things stopped working or the apps behaviour was weird.
    If i may suggest something: can you install only Antergos in a VM and then install the game, play, save then see if work.

I3wm - Mate desktop
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB

Posts 8Views 161