• Sorry, you already have 4 primary partitions created !

So I’m a web developer if ever you need help in this area feel free to contact me ;)

• A web developer! Amazing! Are you good at designing things (making something visually appealing / current or easy to understand)? If so, I wonder if @karasu could use your help right now with Cnchi… He’s working on the UI of a new feature for it I think, but has not hit on a good design yet. If you are interested at all, please read his thread about it here.

Thanks😀.

• I have never tried designing anything other than websites :/

• OK! Thanks😀. I was just curious…

But speaking of websites, do you think you could take a minute or two to take a quick look at my website, featuring the Antergos Community Editions? The link is here:

Thank you!

• I like it :o but just one thing, I think that if you change the heading’s font it will be better ! try it something like ‘Open sans light’.

• Thanks! I’ll look into that! (don’t really know how much of the template I can change ;)).

Thank you!

• Is this better?

• There were only a few fonts to choose from, but this one seemed decent. If you think I should keep hunting,I will though!

• Guys, this has really gone off-topic.

Please, next time open a new thread or even better, use the chat.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not scolding you, just that this has nothing to do with the title thread 😢

Closing this!

• Guys, this has really gone off-topic.

Please, next time open a new thread or even better, use the chat.

Good point. Sorry about that😄. And thank you for closing it!

partitions12 created4 primary3 Posts 30Views 4102
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.