As the wiki indicates this is what happens to me with my Broadcom card:

Some Bluetooth adapters are bundled with a Wi-Fi card (e.g. Intel Centrino). These require that the Wi-Fi card is firstly enabled (typically a keyboard shortcut on a laptop) in order to make the Bluetooth adapter visible to the kernel.
Some Bluetooth cards (e.g. Broadcom) conflict with the network adapter. Thus, you need to make sure that your Bluetooth device get connected before the network service boot.
Some tools such as hcitool and hciconfig have been deprecated upstream, and are no longer included in bluez-utils. Since these tools will no longer be updated, it is recommended that scripts be updated to avoid using them. If you still desire to use them, install bluez-utils-compatAUR. See FS#53110 and the Bluez mailing list for more information.

This is exactly what I need, that Bluetooth is activated at boot time before WiFi

I’ve been researching for months, but I’ve managed, at least and it’s not enough, for bluetooth to work.

But it happens that being active and working bluetooth I can not navigate, although the icon is still connected as active and I can not have both: Bluetooth and WiFi …

CONCLUSION=

=Some Bluetooth cards (e.g. Broadcom) conflict with the network adapter. Thus, you need to make sure that your Bluetooth device get connected before the network service boot.

¿ How to connect before Bluetooth network service ???