• Add MultiTasking View to Hot Corners in Antergos-Deepin

So I have been playing around with my Antergos-Deepin setup lately, and I realized that the Multitasking View button lacks the ability to set it as a hot corner in Deepin. Personally, this is one of my favorite aspects of the DE. I just really love how elegant this feature looks, reminding me of Elementary OS. I have recently figured out how to set it as a hot corner, but it is through a custom command, meaning that if a user were to change that hot corner later, it could not show up as a graphical option in Corner Settings. However, it does work flawlessly. So since this is a Community Edition, I thought I should ask the community what they think of this. Should it be added? If so, what corner should it be? Please leave your opinions (along with an explanation if possible) below.

Thanks!

• That would be an awesome feature. The most natural place would be a top right corner. I have settings on down right, apps down left and all windows top left as it is familial from Gnome activities.

• Thank you! It has already been added in my last two ISOs😀. If you wish to replicate the feature on yours, just read the Hotcorners sections under Tricks of the Trade on my webpage about Deepin, found here. (Use the first “possible command” to achieve that effect ;)). I still have not managed how to add that specific action to the list of options that appear upon right clicking on the desktop and picking Corner Settings, but hopefully someday soon it can be fully integrated there😀.

Thank you for your interest in this, and please - if you have any ideas on how to do this yourself, feel free to let me know! It would be much appreciated.

P.S. I ended up adding it at the top right corner so that the Launcher option could stay in the top left.

• And it´s working like a charm. Thank you. :)

• @Serense said in Add MultiTasking View to Hot Corners in Antergos-Deepin:

And it´s working like a charm. Thank you.

Good to hear😀. I’m glad it’s working for you!

• This post is deleted!
  • @Velkerk said in Add MultiTasking View to Hot Corners in Antergos-Deepin:

To launch apps, custom commands and access to everything quickly, I recommend Gnome Pie or Gnome Do, the corners do not use it.
    GNOME Do (gnome-do) - (community)
    Gnome-Pie (gnome-pie) - (community) (install gnome-menus)

https://do.cooperteam.net/index.shtml
    http://simmesimme.github.io/gnome-pie.html

Or Synapse. Works without Gnome dependencies.

Or Synapse. Works without Gnome dependencies.

Synapse does happen to be my favorite too ;).

• This post is deleted!
  • @Velkerk said in Add MultiTasking View to Hot Corners in Antergos-Deepin:

@Serense I can not type in “Search”. The application is minimized

Control + space not working?

• This post is deleted!
  • Yes. It supposes to use on keyboard no need to mouse clickery. :D

• Off topic. Every time I need some help from Antergos forum it feels like this most of the time… There´s always solution

Every time I need some help from Antergos forum it feels like this most of the time… There´s always solution

So… I couldn’t quite tell what your point here was, apart from sharing a hilarious video portraying a poor scientist’s untimely demise. Is this analogy supposed to be good or bad?

Just curious,
    -Keegan

Posts 14Views 2422
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.