• Installer crashes on raid installation attempt

I manually setup my software raid using mdadm and then attempted to install Antergos on that “partition”, but it just crashes the installer when I get to the put in your username part.

I had to install Ubuntu via the command line installer to get this working. Unfourtnately I tried the CLI version on Antergos and it didn’t do anything.

I probably could of installed Arch manually, but I don’t want to waste that much time setting up a distro.

• I manually setup my software raid using mdadm and then attempted to install Antergos on that “partition”, but it just crashes the installer when I get to the put in your username part.

I had to install Ubuntu via the command line installer to get this working. Unfourtnately I tried the CLI version on Antergos and it didn’t do anything.

I probably could of installed Arch manually, but I don’t want to waste that much time setting up a distro.

• Unfortunately the installer does not yet support RAID. There is a notice on the first screen stating this. Sorry you went through the trouble for nothing

Best Regards,

• I hope you guys do. I guess I didn’t see that text.

This would be a great thing to do because I don’t think any Linux distribution has RAID support in a graphical installer let alone a rolling distro.

Posts 4Views 596