• \[Solved\]With the new videocard Nvidia I can't install Ante.

Hi.
    I have installed a new video card Nvidia : Geforce Gtx 750 PHOC-1GD5.
    The motherboard is the Asus F2A85-M. I can install only this distroes : Fedora only in safety mode, Sabayon only with “nomodeset”. and Ubuntu Gnome, but in this case the drivers nvidia I have to install apart.
    But with Antergos, I wasn’t able to install: it doesn’t recognize the card.
    I have tried various options , but if I want Antergos or an another arch rolling-release, I have to reinstall the old video-card. I thank you in advance.

• Hi.
    I have installed a new video card Nvidia : Geforce Gtx 750 PHOC-1GD5.
    The motherboard is the Asus F2A85-M. I can install only this distroes : Fedora only in safety mode, Sabayon only with “nomodeset”. and Ubuntu Gnome, but in this case the drivers nvidia I have to install apart.
    But with Antergos, I wasn’t able to install: it doesn’t recognize the card.
    I have tried various options , but if I want Antergos or an another arch rolling-release, I have to reinstall the old video-card. I thank you in advance.

• Hi,

You can try using nomodeset to perform the installation. Once installed you can boot with nomodeset once more and then install the proprietary drivers following the instructions in the Arch Wiki. To add nomodeset when booting the Live System, just start typing once the white screen appears

Best Regards,
    Dustin

• hi.
    I’m sorry for the delay, but the problem is solved with the new release of Antergos.
    However, also with the release candidate, the problem was solved.
    Thanks to all of you.

Posts 4Views 864