• I cant apply settings at network manager

Hi all, I have installed antergos with kde recently, everything is going nice, but I have a little problem with my network manager.

The thing is that I can’t apply the changes I make on my conexion, so I can’t change my IP or DNS’s. I can only accept the changes and it does nothing on the network configuration.

A few days ago I found another network manager where my changes were applied with no problem, but I cant remember what I did to get that one out

alt text

• I never used ‘the’ Network Manager in KDE. Years ago, I have used wicd with slackware, seemed to have worked just fine. you can try that one.

• The manager which is working nice is "nm-connection-editor " there I can change anything and it works nice, the other one seems to not have sudo permissions to save settings 😕

• I have created a new conection with this network manager, and now I can edit it as I want, It seems that I was unable to modify only the default conection.

I wil look for some info about this, but it’s solved for now

manager70 apply4 Posts 4Views 476
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.