• Antergos on this Laptop??

Hi, i use antergos like 4 years ago (i think). And today i buy a new laptop.
    It’s a HP - HP Envy x360 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Model: M6-AQ105DX.
    What would you think? it will work? I never have a touch laptop needer a 2 in 1.
    This functionalitys works on antergos with gnome??? I mean, not just the touch thing,
    But also turn the screen when I put the screen upright, and turn off the keyboard as it happens with this machine when using tablet type.

greetings and thanks
    I dont speak english.

• @mmm You may not get everything out of box but you can try. Touchscreen should be fine with gnome.

For other specific stuff, you can have a look at here, might be useful for you.
    https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tablet_PC

If you have any issues, just ask.

• @mmm I run on a Surface Pro 3 and my touch screen has worked even when the keyboard didn’t. I’d be willing to be with the updated Arch Linux kernel you should be fine. If not I’d work with people to get drivers up and running.

The longest standing issue that was fixed for me was in 4.11 kernel where my touchpad multitouch and touch clicking finally works OTB.

Sys01: Antergos + Mate; GTX 1070 + nvidia package :)
    Sys02: Antergos + Mate on Surface Pro 3

laptop32 Posts 3Views 205