Hello antergos community,
recently I switched from debian to antergos and have problems with system freezes/crashes. Sometimes it starts to react again after some time but isn’t performing as it should (cannot open applications etc.), so I have to hard shutdown.
I cannot identify a pattern when it does but it happens often enough to not get it set up and running.
I reinstalled several times and it seems to be runnning at first but after some time it starts freezing again. I’m now on a new default install with GNOME and activated extensions.
I have captured journalctl and can see erros from GNOME and others. Someone can read this properly?
What I have done:
- bootet system
- idle for minutes
- installed keepassx2 via pacman (qt4 libs as dependency)
- initiated keepassx2 launch via GNOME dash
- waited and initiated terminal start to verify if system is responsive
- system reacted and terminal started (no keepassx2)
- system not usable (cannot open applications, wrong/missing icons etc.)
- hard power off
- issued journalctl -b -0
I did run memtest86 without errors.
Hope I get this to work, cause what I have seen from distro and community in the past days debugging - this is awesome. Kudos!
Thanks for taking time.
//EDIT: journalctl https://filebin.ca/3SupdPq622Ra/logs.tar.xz