• Installing at GPT formatted disks

I have a 2Tb HDD with Manjaro and Ubuntu

I was not able to install Manjaro until they added GPT support to their installer

I want to repalceubuntu with Antergos, but IT CANNOT BE INSTALLED at GPT partitions

Please add this option to the installer

• I have a 2Tb HDD with Manjaro and Ubuntu

I was not able to install Manjaro until they added GPT support to their installer

I want to repalceubuntu with Antergos, but IT CANNOT BE INSTALLED at GPT partitions

Please add this option to the installer

• hint: manjaro’s installer is forked from this one.

make sure you are launching the iso in uefi mode and the drive is using the right partition table.

also make sure you have labeled the EFI System Partition as “/boot” and also have a partition labled “/” or else the installer wont continue

ok that’s just a quick list as “does not work” is kinda vague.

if this does not help please give more info.(maybe use the test script and post the log)

• Hi,

As @Fpsgamer101 already mentioned, Manjaro did not add GPT support to their installer. We added initial (unstable/testing) support for GPT to Cnchi which later found itself released as “stable” by Manjaro. We are glad to assist you with your installation issues but we will need more information on the problem you are experiencing (the steps you took, cnchi’s log, etc)

Best Regards,
    Dustin

Posts 4Views 1178