• Antergos download down (again?)

Have been trying to get to the download page of Antergos but the server gives me an error. The Web page is (as far as I know) a snapshot and not the live page.

This is the second time in a week. What’s happening?

Never to old to learn.

• @axioma correction. iso download not working but torrent link still working.

just grab the torrent :thumbsup:

• Maybe a local glitch? Tried with different browsers, incl. Tor, and one other PC. Same result.

Getting Error 502 when clicking on the direct download link:

“This page (https://antergos.com/download/antergos-live-iso/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™”

The Torrent works fine.

Never to old to learn.

• @axioma ya im getting the same 502 error. must be having issues right now dont think it matters what browser you use.

hopefully the torrent works for you.

• @megaman Yes, the torrent works fine.

Let’s see and wait.
    Will mark it as solved when the link is back on line.

Never to old to learn.

• Funny thing is that when I installed Antergos in Virtualbox for testing using the torrent .iso, but got the same error message saying that it could not connect to the slideshow. System installed without any problems though.

Never to old to learn.

• I think this time it was an DNS Server issue my sides where offline yesterday oo and my provider send a Message that there was some big DNS Server failure somewhere

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    http://gofccyourself.com
    my-blog#k
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• @axioma said in Antergos download down (again?):

Funny thing is that when I installed Antergos in Virtualbox for testing using the torrent .iso, but got the same error message saying that it could not connect to the slideshow. System installed without any problems though.

Yep, when the antergos.com site is down, Cnchi can’t find the slideshow images. It’s only a aesthetic issue, as everything goes as expected.

Cheers!

download16 Posts 8Views 443