• Feedback request on a laptop hardware compatibility wiki article

Hi, it seems that it’s the first article of that kind in our wiki.
    So it might be used as a base for subsequent articles(like the future one for my current laptop).
    And that’s my first wiki article and that and I’m not a native speaker.
    Therefore we should be strict on the quality. (many of us might expect our wiki to matches Arch’s wiki quality)

Here is the article: https://antergos.com/wiki/hardware/dell-latitude-e6420/
    I don’t have the laptop anymore (sold it because of the issues :-( ) so I can’t add much more info than there are in the article.
    But ask for more details anyway, I might remember things or have messy notes about stuff I missed when writing the article.

So go one with any remark about phrasing, structure, etc. And don’t hesitate to edit it directly.
    The wiki doesn’t have history(which is a very big concern) but here is a backup of the page, so do not fear of editing because of the lack of history.
    https://framagit.org/snippets/538

Cheers,

• @tuxayo , thanks for your contribution!

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• Nice article, @tuxayo!

Keep trying, never give up. In the end, you will find that it was all worth it

(NOTE: This is still @A-User, I just changed my username and picture)

• It might be a good idea to show any code as code (in other words, highlighted in black boxes) in your article. To do so, just click the “Enlighter Code Insert” option in the menu above the text when editing the article.

Other than that, I truly cannot think of any other improvements at the moment.

Keep trying, never give up. In the end, you will find that it was all worth it

(NOTE: This is still @A-User, I just changed my username and picture)

request4 feedback3 laptop25 compatibility3 Posts 4Views 116