• Feedback request on a laptop hardware compatibility wiki article

Hi, it seems that it’s the first article of that kind in our wiki.
    So it might be used as a base for subsequent articles(like the future one for my current laptop).
    And that’s my first wiki article and that and I’m not a native speaker.
    Therefore we should be strict on the quality. (many of us might expect our wiki to matches Arch’s wiki quality)

Here is the article: https://antergos.com/wiki/hardware/dell-latitude-e6420/
    I don’t have the laptop anymore (sold it because of the issues :-( ) so I can’t add much more info than there are in the article.
    But ask for more details anyway, I might remember things or have messy notes about stuff I missed when writing the article.

So go one with any remark about phrasing, structure, etc. And don’t hesitate to edit it directly.
    The wiki doesn’t have history(which is a very big concern) but here is a backup of the page, so do not fear of editing because of the lack of history.
    https://framagit.org/snippets/538

Cheers,

• @tuxayo , thanks for your contribution!

• Nice article, @tuxayo!

• It might be a good idea to show any code as code (in other words, highlighted in black boxes) in your article. To do so, just click the “Enlighter Code Insert” option in the menu above the text when editing the article.

Other than that, I truly cannot think of any other improvements at the moment.

• @Keegan

Nice article, @tuxayo!

Thanks, it’s heart-warming to get positive feedback <3

@Keegan said in Feedback request on a laptop hardware compatibility wiki article:

It might be a good idea to show any code as code (in other words, highlighted in black boxes) in your article. To do so, just click the “Enlighter Code Insert” option in the menu above the text when editing the article.

Oh missed that, thanks. Is it better now? https://antergos.com/wiki/hardware/dell-latitude-e6420/

(there was only one place in question right?)

• @tuxayo said in Feedback request on a laptop hardware compatibility wiki article:

Is it better now?

I love it!

Thanks for tweaking it🙂.

• Would be nice to be able to have tables inside the wiki … i can not find a way to do such…

• @joekamprad said in Feedback request on a laptop hardware compatibility wiki article:

Would be nice to be able to have tables inside the wiki …

I agree! That would add a lot of functionality!

• works ;)

0_1499888571532_Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-07-12 21-42-20.png

<table class="tg">
      <tr>
        <th class="tg-yw4l">Tables</th>
        <th class="tg-baqh">Are</th>
        <th class="tg-lqy6">Cool</th>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td class="tg-yw4l">col 1 is</td>
        <td class="tg-baqh">left-aligned</td>
        <td class="tg-lqy6">$1600</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td class="tg-yw4l">col 2 is</td>
        <td class="tg-baqh">centered</td>
        <td class="tg-lqy6">$12</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td class="tg-yw4l">col 3 is</td>
        <td class="tg-baqh">right-aligned</td>
        <td class="tg-lqy6">$1</td>
      </tr>
    </table>

You need to switch to use “TEXT” instead of “VISUAL” inside editor…

• Yay! Glad to know it’s possible!

laptop50 request8 feedback4 compatibility3 Posts 10Views 1286
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.