• Steam installed but not working?

just installed antergos, and also choosed steam during install. it’s pre installed now but when i click it won’t start. what to?

Hello everyone. :) - Visit my site: giup viec gia dinh - giup viec nha

• I had that problem few days ago and it was because of my video card driver. Steam need 32bit drivers. Out of the box, I think Antergos only come with 64bit drivers installed. What is your graphic card? Mine is nvidia and I had to install lib32-nvidia-utils to get steam to launch. Maybe this is your problem?

New Linux user | No more Windows in my life No more Windows at home | In love with Antergos && Arch! | A lot to learn!

• open a terminal and type “steam” enter.

Post the output here.

I make things work…
    My humble wiki: https://anotherlinux.com/

• @quaymat321234 Probably because you need some dependencies that are missing on your system. I experienced that when I installed steam the first time using the GUI software tool. Do as izzno… asked and things will become more clear.

-= PC =-
    Antergos & Windows 7 Pro | Asrock x370 K4 - Ryzen 1600 - GTX 950 (replace with Radeon 570/580/Vega) - 16GB DDR4 2400 - Samsung 960 pro 512GB (Windows) + Samsung 850 EVO 256 GB (Antergos) + 2x 2TB HGST HDD + 1TB Seagate HDD - RM550x Gold PSU

Posts 4Views 149