• Rearrange Dash Iconz

?!?

Info dates badly on t’net; Google does not give up the goods. Left click drag does not work…

• जानकारी बुरी तरह से t’net तारीखों; Google सामान छोड़ नहीं देता बायां क्लिक ड्रैग काम नहीं करता …

• When I say the dash, I mean the dock. Is it as simple as changing cursor theme?

• And with dock you mean what?
    Today there are many …

What is your Desktop Environment? (Gnome, KDE , XFCE, Openbox, Mate, Cinnamon)
    What you have done/try exactly to configurate the dock?

• Sorry, assuming mind reading capabilities;

GNOME, I refer to the default left hand dock. I have a few extensions installed, maybe one is rogue? However, left/right/middle click do not work.

• the gnome-tweak-tool handle the extensions mainly…

Mouse do not work after fresh install or do you tinker on it already?
    and only for completness: system is up to date? and when do you install system? and one more, what mouse/touchpad e.t.c.???

• In my own world AGAIN?!?

Left/right/middle click does not work in regard to moving dock icons.

• So what you have installed as extensions? and to do that with the dock you need dash-to-dockn activated and installed…
    Bild Text
    Rigth Top is a slider to enable/disable all + each extension needs to be activated as it own…

• Dash to Dock comes preinstalled & activated with Antergos, maybe it’s a bug?

• @fleamour said

Left/right/middle click does not work in regard to moving dock icons

It actually is keep the left button pressed while repositioning an icon. You might have to drag it a littkr upwards and lower it to the position you want it to be. Doesn t it work this way?

• No. But it is a KVM virtual instance.

• @fleamour said

it is a KVM virtual instance

Sorry, I know nothing in such a case.

• https://youtu.be/LmU89QpDTKQ
    works same inside virtualbox, i can change positions with left mouse button pressed…

• Well that is buggy behaviour, triple checking Dash to Dock extension settings & enabling built-in theme then disabling got it working as it should.

dash15 iconz1 rearrange1 Posts 14Views 1751
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.