• Trying to install Tomahawk

Hi, im a newbie linux user that just started to mess arround with it, and i’m trying to install tomahawk, but everytime it gives me the error

‘error: liblastfm-qt5: signature from “Antergos Build Server (Automated Package Build System) [email protected]” is invalid
    :: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/liblastfm-qt5-1.1.0.r637-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).

i’ve tried installing liblastfm-qt5 manually but it still gives me the same error, and i can’t find a solution to this online.
    Any advice would be really nice.
    Ps: be easy on me with the code talk(if needed), like i said i’m a total noob.

• Clear cache with sudo pacman -Sc. Then, do the update with sudo pacman -Syyu.

Then, try to install liblastfm-qt5.

• Thanks for the reply, but it still gives me the same issue. since my post i also tried doing yaourt tomahawk but all it did was stay 20 minutes installing some things that i have no idea what it was only to fail at the end.

• i have been having the same problem with a different package and finally resolved it tonight. you are in a bit of a vicious circle where your keys are bad and you can’t update them because you need them to update.

What you need to do is set the antergos repo to ignore GPG signature checks in /etc/pacman.conf and then update/reinstall the antergos-keyring package.

• wget http://mirrors.antergos.com/antergos/x86_64/antergos-keyring-20170524-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
    pacman -U antergos-keyring-20170524-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
    sudo pacman -Scc
    sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys
    sudo pacman -Syyu

$ rm -R /etc/pacman.d/gnupg/
    $ pacman-key --init
    $ pacman-key --populate archlinux antergos

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    [Li{u}n//u//{i}x] since 1988 - overcoming failure means success
    howto-install-antergos
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• I think there’s something wrong with the website “hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net” because everytime i try to do the line

sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys

it tells me

==> ERROR: A specified local key could not be updated from a keyserver.  

i tried doing it another way or atleast i think it is i really don’t know anything about terminal language,

rm -R /etc/pacman.d/gnupg/
    rm -R /root/.gnupg/  # only if the directory exists
    gpg --refresh-keys
    pacman-key --init && pacman-key --populate
    pacman-key --refresh-keys

But it gives me the same error, i’ll wait until i can access the website before i try anything else, Thanks for both of your replies joekamprad and oldillusion.

• Have you tried executing this sudo pacman -Scc command before going on to refresh the keys?

Keep trying, never give up. In the end, you will find that it was all worth it

Community ISO: https://antergoscommunityeditions.wordpress.com
    Linux Basics: https://linuxbasicssite.wordpress.com

• Yes, i said yes to both cache and unused repositories, still gives me the error.

• @Jouka said in Trying to install Tomahawk:

hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net

are you behind any proxy VPN e.t.c ?
    try:

sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys --keyserver ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net

howto-install-antergos
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• No, not that i know of atleast, i’ve also tried to ping the sks-keyserver website with no response, and after a long time(8 minutes or so) this is what i got

[[email protected] ~]$ sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys --keyserver ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net
    gpg: refreshing 94 keys from hkp://ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net
    gpg: keyserver refresh failed: Server indicated a failure
    ==> ERROR: A specified local key could not be updated from a keyserver.

• Well i found what i was doing wrong
    on my firefox settings on tracking, “change block list” i had disconnect.me protection, when i took it off it fixed it.

After i did all that code succesfully i tried to install tomahawk again, but it gave me the same error =(.

• Hey,

I’ve this same problem as well. Up-to-date Antergos, no VPN, no proxy whatsoever. Here is the full log:

https://gist.github.com/igungor/80a97c7feb3b966f7565c4841d9eee2b

Refreshed GPG keys, removed unused repos, and still can’t install liblastfm-qt5.

Any hints would be appreciated.

• @igungor said in Trying to install Tomahawk:

liblastfm-qt5

Again a keyerror with Antergos Repo…

error: liblastfm-qt5: signature from "Antergos Build Server (Automated Package Build System) <[email protected]>" is invalid

I give this to @developers

howto-install-antergos
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• Thanks. I opened an issue to track this down: https://github.com/Antergos/antergos-packages/issues/223

• I also had issues after a last update. I posted it in the arch package comment section but all I got was try to reinstall it. Can’t really blame the package managed for his limited knowledge because he’s not the developer of the software. But still, I couldn’t get it to work regardless what I tried. So I gave up and went to Sayonara player, which is still maintained

• @igungor said in Trying to install Tomahawk:

I’ve this same problem as well. Up-to-date Antergos, no VPN, no >proxy whatsoever. Here is the full log:
    https://gist.github.com/igungor/80a97c7feb3b966f7565c4841d9e>ee2b

Refreshed GPG keys, removed unused repos, and still can’t install >liblastfm-qt5.

The same here. During liblastfm-qt5 install error:

error: liblastfm-qt5: signature from "Antergos Build Server (Automated Package Build System) <[email protected]>" is invalid

I followed according this procedure:
    https://forum.antergos.com/topic/2648/update-fails-any-ideas-why-de-cinnamon-fresh-installation/2

but now when even trying to populate archlinux & antergos keys with: sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux antergos
    I’m getting at once:

==> Appending keys from archlinux.gpg...
    key E62F853100F0D0F0:
    2 signatures not checked due to missing keys
    sig!         A88E23E377514E00 2017-05-23  Florian Pritz (Arch Linux Master Key) <[email protected]
    sub  69A65012074901CB
    sig!         EB763B4E9DB887A6 2017-05-22  [self-signature]
    key EB763B4E9DB887A6:
    1 signature reordered
    key A5E9288C4FA415FA:
    5 signatures not checked due to missing keys

and so on…

• @jantrg said in Trying to install Tomahawk:

5 signatures not checked due to missing keys

may key is missing?

howto-install-antergos
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• @joekamprad said in Trying to install Tomahawk:

may key is missing?

antergos for everyone^^ branding has corrupted

• @jantrg said in Trying to install Tomahawk:

error: liblastfm-qt5: signature from “Antergos Build Server (Automated Package Build System) [email protected]” is invalid

This is already reported “upstream” and devs are shurly working on it!
    https://github.com/Antergos/antergos-packages/issues/223
    But sometimes we all need some time! And we all (devs/mods) do this here for free in our spare time!

you can still use liblastfm-qt5 from AUR by using yaourt for installation:

yaourt liblastfm-qt5
    1 antergos/liblastfm-qt5 1.1.0.r637-1
        A Qt5 C++ library for the Last.fm webservices
    2 aur/liblastfm-qt5 1.0.9-1 (26) (0,67)
        A Qt5 C++ library for the Last.fm webservices

EDIT: but as i testet at the moment, the tomahawk package from Antergos needs to be updated also…

I just try tomahawk-qt5 from AUR…

howto-install-antergos
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• [1]    7545 segmentation fault (core dumped)  tomahawk

for the AUR version too…

howto-install-antergos
    how to add system logs