• Deepin DE Preferences and Suggestions

Ahhh!!! Under 100 MB left to go and my internet failed for 2 minutes!

Guess I’ll go try again😄

• bad news for us, @joekamprad. rsync will be depreciated by the end of the month😞.

Here’s some more info about it.

• They do not using rsync to handle PKGBUILDS anymore, on AUR.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rsync
    https://rsync.samba.org/

• I know that this is an older topic, but this applies to the SourceForge discussion we were having in this thread earlier. I have a new version of my ISO all ready to push out (it’s even uploaded already) but whenever I try to login to SourceForge, no matter what browser I use, it tells me that it’s Invalid. No details or anything. I know what I am putting in is correct, but it will no let me sign in! If anyone has any help or suggestions, that would be fantastic😀.

Thank you!

• @Keegan said in Deepin DE Preferences and Suggestions:

I try to login to SourceForge, no matter what browser I use, it tells me that it’s Invalid. No details or anything. I know what I am putting in is correct, but it will no let me sign in! If anyone has any help or suggestions, that would be fantastic

I created an account the day before yesterday, with a project, and everything has disappeared. I suppose they didn’t like I uploaded so many things, but I’m just guessing because nobody warned me. What a piece of crap.

• @Keegan same for me, seems to be like i get locked out if i try to get to my project.

• At least it’s not just me though. Perhas it will get fixed soon!

• It looks like this is finally fixed!!! I was recently able to get into my SourceForge account😀.

Just thought I’d give everyone the update!

• Wha’ts about this topic?

• @alaguna said in Deepin DE Preferences and Suggestions:

Wha’ts about this topic?

I’m afraid I don’t quite understand what you mean here😞.

deepin71 suggestions14 preferences3 Posts 270Views 65992
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.