I’m a new user and wanted to login with my Github account to avoid the password hassle. So:
- I clicked the “Login” button and it took me to
antergos.auth0.com/somelongaddressto pick a service.
- Picked “Github” and continued the process granting the required permissions
- After it redirected me back to the forums it just gave an error message in red text:
Internal Error. Oops! Looks like something went wrong! /auth/auth0/callback undefined
- I wasn’t logged in. But if I checked my settings on Github, a new token for the forums was there.
- I didn’t tried any other service aside from Github, but did tested on Firefox 53 and Opera 45 on Ubuntu 16.04 x86_64. With the same results.