• No Keyserver available

Since the issue a few weeks back I’m unable to refresh antergos keyring or keys using any of the suggested fixes. I’m given this as a response.
    0_1496703469495_nokeyserver.PNG
    After browsing the fixes I didn’t find anything that addressed that particular error.
    Thanks for helping

• Did you try the offered solutions in this article? My thought is that you may be behind a corporate proxy, and thus most of the recommended solutions will fail in your case. If you follow the section labeled “Behind a Corporate Proxy” in the article, it should solve your issue if this is indeed your problem.

Hopefully this helps!

Keep trying, never give up. In the end, you will find that it was all worth it

• @A-User Well, that updated the keyserver address and it did reflect the change when I ran key refresh. But, that didn’t fix the issue. This is the result of the change.
    0_1496705941465_nokeyserver2.PNG

• sudo pacman -Sy archlinux-keyring && sudo pacman -Syyu

Mis respetos.-

• @judd Thanks for your reply but again, no luck, still getting the same error as above. The updates try to install and fail with a no trust warning when I run this. After that I also tried to refresh keys and antergos keyring and get the same no keyserver available.

• gpg --list-keys

?

Mis respetos.-

• @judd
    results were
    0_1496709243317_nokeyserver3.PNG
    and
    0_1496709383949_nokeyserver4.PNG

• @judd Same results.
    0_1496710477211_nokeyserver5.PNG
    I also confirmed the DNS server settings of my resolv.conf file and it’s correct.

• @backbone said in No Keyserver available:

Same results ???

$ gpg --keyserver hkp://ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net:80

Mis respetos.-

• @judd said in No Keyserver available:

$ gpg --keyserver hkp://ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net:80

0_1496710970263_nokeyserver6.PNG

• @judd Thanks for this looks like I have homework…

keyserver1 Posts 13Views 154