• Removing Numix themes and icons

Yesterday I successfully installed Antergos GNOME on my desktop computer. I successfully removed a bunch of unwanted applications and dependencies but when I tried to remove Numix-frost-themes, numix-icon-theme and numix-icon-theme-square I get a failure stating that antergos-gsettings cannot remove the items due to breaking dependencies with themselves (removing Numix-frost-themes breaks dependency ‘numix-frost-themes’).

• Sounds strange. On freshly installed Anrgos Gnome 17.5 Numix themes are removed without a problem:

$ date +"%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S" && sudo pacman -Rcnu numix-frost-themes numix-icon-theme numix-icon-theme-square
    2017-06-03 11:47:41
    checking dependencies...

Packages (3) numix-frost-themes-3.6.6-1  numix-icon-theme-1:0.r1933-1  numix-icon-theme-square-1:0.r83_9-1

Total Removed Size:  38.85 MiB

:: Do you want to remove these packages? [Y/n] Y
    :: Processing package changes...
    (1/3) removing numix-icon-theme-square  [#############] 100%
    (2/3) removing numix-icon-theme         [#############] 100%
    (3/3) removing numix-frost-themes       [#############] 100%
    :: Running post-transaction hooks...
    (1/2) Updating icon theme caches...
    (2/2) Arming ConditionNeedsUpdate...
    $ 

• I got them uninstalled with pacman -Rcnu ,but it also uninstalled antergos-gsettings. Hopefully i haven’t crippled the system. (I am using -Rns when I want to uninstall)

icons39 themes15 removing15 numix14 Posts 4Views 1012
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.