• How to find the path/libraries of OpenCV package?

Hi, Im trying to learn OpenCV(Computer Vision), but after I installed throw pacman Im having issues with the installation path/libs since the console shows No such file or directory when I try to run the code. I use pkg-config --libs opencv to check if it installed the libs and it does, showing me this output:

-lopencv_stitching -lopencv_superres -lopencv_videostab -lopencv_aruco -lopencv_bgsegm -lopencv_bioinspired -lopencv_ccalib -lopencv_dpm -lopencv_freetype -lopencv_fuzzy -lopencv_hdf -lopencv_line_descriptor -lopencv_optflow -lopencv_reg -lopencv_saliency -lopencv_stereo -lopencv_structured_light -lopencv_phase_unwrapping -lopencv_rgbd -lopencv_surface_matching -lopencv_tracking -lopencv_datasets -lopencv_text -lopencv_face -lopencv_plot -lopencv_dnn -lopencv_xfeatures2d -lopencv_shape -lopencv_video -lopencv_ximgproc -lopencv_calib3d -lopencv_features2d -lopencv_flann -lopencv_xobjdetect -lopencv_objdetect -lopencv_ml -lopencv_xphoto -lopencv_highgui -lopencv_videoio -lopencv_imgcodecs -lopencv_photo -lopencv_imgproc -lopencv_core

I used a test file, and used this command to compile and run

g++ src/opencv-grayscale.cpp -o opencv-grayscale \
    	-I /usr/include/opencv \
    	-L /usr/lib \
    	-lopencv_core \
    	-lopencv_imgproc\
    	-lopencv_highgui\
    	-lopencv_imgcodecs

And like I said, it shows error, Im unable to realize were are this libs, any help to try to solve this?

ReiB

• @reib to find the paths you can open pamac searh for your package and go to “details” then “files” tab, there you’ll see everything that’s installed.

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

opencv1 pathlibraries1 Posts 2Views 224