• Boot up errors

Since i slid my laptop onto the floor by tripping over the ethernet cable a couple times i get about a dozen errors at boot up along the lines of “Method parse/ execution failed AE not found” along with strings of letter-number combinations and references to various "Node"s. After these it seems to boot and work normally.After wiping the hd and reinstalling the latest Antergos, i still get these same results. HP Diagnostics finds no errors on the HD, but i am dubious. Are these errors related to bad HS sectors or something of that kind? Thanks!

• @billwx
    You’ll have to keep an eye on the post screen as the errors, if they are errors, may be the result of damaged hardware. The system booting tells you immediately, along with disk checks, that your storage media is fine as you suspect. Outside of what I’ve confirmed for you based on what little you posted you should consider posting more accurate details of what you see on screen at boot time. More information will be required before anyone can help you further.

Best wishes.

boot150 Posts 2Views 150