• Install on one partition as multiboot with windows 7 and 10.

I already have windows 7 and 10 installed on my MBR hard drive. I can only make up to 4 partitions and I already have 3 (Win 10, Win 7 and auto-made windows restore drive). When installing antergos, I am seemingly required to have 2 partitions avalable, one for / and one for /boot. I was unable to make more than 1 more partition before reaching the limit of 4 and being unable to continue. I then made an extended partition with 2 logical partitions and “succesfully” installed antergos. However, I was then unable to boot into it from either my BIOS or Windows’ “Choose your operating system” splash screen, apparently because Windows does not look for extended partitions. I have since deleted this extended partition and am left with 3 primary partitions and 30gb of unallocated space. I am stumped on how to install Antergos on to my computer. Deleting one of the 3 partitions or changing the drive to GPT is not an option.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: Will post this image in case it helps:
    0_1494092282006_upload-ca978107-ee5a-4ddf-b063-02eb23fe64ac

• /boot can not be inside extended partition i think.

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    http://gofccyourself.com
    my-blog#k
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• @joekamprad It gave me a choice between /boot and /boot/efi or something. Both required a partition that was Fat32 formatted.

installation212 partitions7 mbr4 Posts 3Views 317