• Install on one partition as multiboot with windows 7 and 10.

I already have windows 7 and 10 installed on my MBR hard drive. I can only make up to 4 partitions and I already have 3 (Win 10, Win 7 and auto-made windows restore drive). When installing antergos, I am seemingly required to have 2 partitions avalable, one for / and one for /boot. I was unable to make more than 1 more partition before reaching the limit of 4 and being unable to continue. I then made an extended partition with 2 logical partitions and “succesfully” installed antergos. However, I was then unable to boot into it from either my BIOS or Windows’ “Choose your operating system” splash screen, apparently because Windows does not look for extended partitions. I have since deleted this extended partition and am left with 3 primary partitions and 30gb of unallocated space. I am stumped on how to install Antergos on to my computer. Deleting one of the 3 partitions or changing the drive to GPT is not an option.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: Will post this image in case it helps:

• /boot can not be inside extended partition i think.

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    how to add system logs:
    wget http://bit.ly/2GCG9k2 && sh 2GCG9k2

• @joekamprad It gave me a choice between /boot and /boot/efi or something. Both required a partition that was Fat32 formatted.

installation233 partitions8 mbr4 Posts 3Views 418
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.