• \[SOLVED\] Testing, the only Download?

So I’m slightly confused. In the download Antergos section all I see is to download a testing ISO. Is this because Antergos is not out of testing yet and everyone uses that ISO? Or am I in between the time when the server is uploading a fresh ISO? All I see at the top is.
    “New release coming soon. You can try the testing images and help us fix bugs for our new release.”

• So I’m slightly confused. In the download Antergos section all I see is to download a testing ISO. Is this because Antergos is not out of testing yet and everyone uses that ISO? Or am I in between the time when the server is uploading a fresh ISO? All I see at the top is.
    “New release coming soon. You can try the testing images and help us fix bugs for our new release.”

• Hi,

Our last release was in Nov 2013. Those images no longer work properly so we removed them. Our next release is not quite ready yet so only testing images are available until we make the release. The testing images are stable. You can use them by following the instructions in the Cnchi Bug Hunters thread.

Cheers!

Posts 3Views 571