I’m trying to install Antergos (dual-boot) on my computer running Windows 10.
When I want to boot on the Antergos live usb to install it, I got some errors !
I power on my computer, and I choose my boot option (I tried with USB and CD), next I choose the “Start Antergos live” option, and look what appens:
if I am in
and if I try to boot in
I also check:
FastBootis also disabled
- ISO md5 corresponds with the md5 available on the Antergos website
I try to do a memtest and CPU test: no errors.
About my computer:
- Motherboard: Asus H97-Plus (Socket 1150)
- CPU: I5-4690K (3.5GHz) - x64
- RAM: 12 Gb
- Graphic Card: Nvidia GTX-970
- 120 Gb SSD (Windows 10 OS)
- 1 Tb HDD (Windows datas and (later) Antergos)
Thanks for helping me !