Hi there. Could anyone get QtiPlot working? I ended going back to Ubuntu because I really need it, but meanwhile I have Antergos in a VM, looking for a solution/help.
There are two issues:
- When you try to make operations between columns, it gives the following error “There’s no row 0 in table Table 1!”
- Eventually, it didn’t launches anymore. When I launch it from the terminal, it gives a segfault (I don’t remember the exact error message because i didn’t got it in the VM yet, and I couldn’t identify the steps required to repeat it).
What I found about it:
- There are 2 packages available in the AUR repos, but I couldn’t manage to install them: the compilation fails.
- Debian has a patch applied, and some distros used it. In the Arch bug’s report is a suggestion to solve it, but I don’t know how to apply it.
- This is what I found in the Arch forums. Everything is at least two years old.
p.s.: Sorry about my English, I’m not a native speaker.