• Antergos KDE font problem

Hello, I am new here. I need a help because sometimes my fonts on KDE go crazy and I see only horizontal lines. It doesn’t happend all the time, but It’s annoying. I use Dark Theme and my settings for fonts are RGB and Slighty.

• @Memez might need to show a screenshot or two at least.

Sys01: Antergos + Mate; GTX 1070 + nvidia package :)
    Sys02: Antergos + Mate on Surface Pro 3

• What graphics card do you use? What drivers do you have installed?
    On the KDE desktop it is almost mandatory to use the owners of Nvidia

Aprendiendo que no es poco

• @n_mag I can’t do a screenshot cause It happends for like a second. Then everything is like It should be.

@Velkerk I have AMD R7 M360 but It’s not supported by Linux so I am using integrated card. Which is HD5500

• “The Intel HD Graphics 5500 (GT2) is an integrated Broadwell graphics card revealed in Q1 2015. It can be found in several ULV SoCs (15 W TDP) such as the Core i5-5200U or i7-5600U. While Core i5 and Core i7 chips feature 24 EUs, the Core i3 version offers just 23 EUs. Depending on the specific CPU, the maximum GPU frequency varies between 850 and 950 MHz”.

Aprendiendo que no es poco

• @Memez said in Antergos KDE font problem:

happend

Does it happen anywhere or just in some apps? I have trouble in ClamTk which is a GTK app. I’m using the BreezeDark theme, and I can’t read some of the text in ClamTk. When I need to use it, I switch over to the High Contrast theme in GTK2 apps. It would be nice if I could set the theme for that app alone.

'Could be worse. 'Could be raining.
    Mike Bee

kde107 font17 Posts 6Views 491