• Propitiatory Drivers

How can I install propitiatory drivers for my Dell laptop in Antergos. I was a Manjaro user for a long time and there it has Manjaro settings menu. I wonder if is there in Antegros something like that to easily install propitiatory drivers for my Processor and Video Card(Intel HD 620)

• there are no “Driver” for your CPU this is handeld by the Kernel… and as far as i know also Intel graphics are using open Drivers out of the kernel…
    https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Intel_graphics

• @joekamprad I really like Manjaro Settings Manager. Can i install it on Antergos?

• Is not a good idea i think…
    what is the DE you are using?

• So whats wrong with gnome-settings then?
    And if you like the majaro-settings-manager a lot why you change to Antergos then?
    I think this settings-manager is what mainly makes Manjaro what it is, you can just do all configurations and packagemanagement over it, or i am wrong?

Antergos is more about freedom of choice also a bit more to what Archlinux is about, using the terminal and learning about how everything behind is working…

If you use Gnome there is the gnome-settings + gnome-tweak-tool + pamac (if you want for packages)

drivers51 intel39 dell29 intel hd graphi2 Posts 6Views 837
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.