• [XFCE] Unable to log in and wake up (black screen with working cursor)

After tried Manjaro for a couple days (where everything working fine with XFCE), I’ve decided give a try to Antergos and I like a lot but after some hours I had a very annoying “bug” and I spend my entire day reading and trying to resolve but I can’t get a solution.

Sometimes, when it boots up, it boots to a black screen with no greeter. Only working mouse.

I tty into a terminal and reinstall nvidia 304 drivers, reboot and somehow (or lucky) it fixes and I can login again but after suspension or screen lock I have the same situation.

Can someone help me to find what’s happen?

Thanks

(PS: I’m an “ex”-debian/ubuntu user and first time in years I’m feeling like a newbie 😟 )

[0_1490916111646_logs.tar](Uploading 100%)

• @diogogomes I’m not a graphical card guy; but maybe you need to enable something on systemd for the graphical system load properly?
    Let’s wait for someone else who knows this.

Portergos site
    https://github.com/Portergos/portergos-iso

Still in love with Antergos (default OS)
    I3wm

Linux newbie since 06/2016

• Please try to reboot your system.
    After that write in a console/terminal :
    pm-suspend (if you don’t have yaourt to access the AUR, please Install it and after that do : yaourt pm-utils )

After the suspend, try to “boot” your system again by press a key to unsuspend.

If the problem persists even if you try this method, please let me know. Actually it’s how you already said a problem with the lock screen x I belive.
    If you manually lock the screen, it should work right?

login105 xfce68 xfce418 blank screen10 Posts 3Views 793
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.