• few a question before installation

Hey-- everyone, i would like to consider to installation Antergos 17.3, but i am worried for some reason, because yesterday i tried to install ubuntu 16.10, i suspected it caused intel so i am irritating, but i gave up, so but fortune- ubuntu 16.04 is a great work on this computer-- so i am not sure if this will be working on this tower computer, but anything should i know about bug?

here’s spec

0_1490797933000_Screenshot from 2017-03-29 07-24-08.png

• it seem anyone don’t reply. so i will try with it before installation.

• @rebornkings777 Hi, and wellcome to Antergos forum.
    Sorry but your post isn’t clear enough, Sometimes there are some bugs when instaling, as far as i know realted to mirror syncing, but to tell you the truth i never experienced any of these here.
    Yes i guess you’ll need to give the OS a try, and if your “PC Tower” is not a “bleeding edge” hardware (or with exotic specifications) i guess you won’t see problems.
    Cheers!

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• So I find it the problem, so fyi, I just had intel and no additional graphic video at this moment, so why it has two display? I just having one monitor

• @rebornkings777 Could be detecting in error. I have had that happen to me once before and I just manually turned it off because windows can open up on that secondary desktop and you wont even know where it went.

Sys01: Antergos + Mate; GTX 1070 + nvidia package :)
    Sys02: Antergos + Mate on Surface Pro 3

• So it could be problem by kernel or just error? It will be fine once installintion and after that, just turn off the two display, correct?

• @rebornkings777 ya just turn it off, I don’t know every detail as to why it happens but I know how to turn it off :)

• So I’m now doing the installing, along with gnome. I hope everything it gonna be good. ✌of course I will need help if any apparently the problems.

• so i have a question, what to do command running for install intel drivers?

• @rebornkings777 I would start here
    You can go to the Intel drivers, or whatever you need and start building from the ground up beginning there. The wiki is you friend :)

installation192 Posts 11Views 471