• Why do you use Antergos?

@mil_lig 10 in the morning now for me ThePops ;)
    And i hope you will go everewhere together with Antergos!

• @joekamprad … definitely. [updates once a week] = 0 problems for me … thusfar

• Videos like this are another good reason I use Antergos.

ComputerWarriors

• Recently used Deepin, but the other day I bought a game steering wheel. He did not work for Deepin, the dances did not help. Checked Antergos Live, works. It turned out that there were new distributions, in particular Antergos Deepin, that means the conclusion is obvious, it is necessary to look. I installed it at night, set it up for work. So far, everything is fine.

• I’m using Ubuntu-based distro’s since 2017. I thought it was time to try something else and I like this distro : a lot :)

• Since 2007 I meant of course !

• @tuxnot said in Why do you use Antergos?:

Recently used Deepin, but the other day I bought a game steering wheel. He did not work for Deepin, the dances did not help. Checked Antergos Live, works. It turned out that there were new distributions, in particular Antergos Deepin, that means the conclusion is obvious, it is necessary to look. I installed it at night, set it up for work. So far, everything is fine.

Good to hear that you found something that works for you @tuxnot😀.

Hope to see you around!

• @Ferre said in Why do you use Antergos?:

I like this distro : a lot

Me too! Thank you for joining our community and giving Antergos a try😀.

I wish you the best of luck for your future with Antergos!

• Coming from Ubuntu, and tired of adding PPAs all the time to get the latest versions of any software, I started looking for a rolling release distro.

I found Arch, but didn’t want to invest so much time installing and configuring it.

I found Manjaro, but the main desktop was KDE and the Gnome version seemed a bit unpolished to me.

And then… I found Antergos 💕 😁

• Re: Why do you use Antergos?

I know this is an older topic, but this is the only distro I have used that does not freeze, crash or even hiccough! I install it, and it runs. That, to me, is what a great OS is supposed to do. I have had very little issues with anything. It took me all of three minutes of searching this great community’s forums to figure out what I needed to do in order to get my Broadcom Wireless to work! Three whole minutes! LOL

There are other things about Antergos I love:

• Speed
    • Reliability
    • Fast Upgrades/Updates
    • Personal and not Corporate Configuration Abilities
    • Access to everything I need without hassles.

It’s been perfect for me, so I have absolutely no intentions of moving to another distro or Outside Linux OS.

• @adam-worth yes right like this!

• Luv the ArchBang live disc, couldn’t get the GRUB build right, pure Arch is over my head at present. I had been using Ubuntu since '06 ans had gotten attached to the Ubuntu Studio distro until it grew a bit too bloatted for me to smile about.
    … then I ran across Antergos, was able to run the installer and luv the Arch rolling release

• New guy on the block, been using Antergos for about a week now.
    Had to work on a few issues when first installed, but other than that, it was a walk in the park.
    Been using most Debian base OS since 2005.
    Looking forward to helping others as I become familiar with Arch base OS.
    Thanks for putting up with me!

• Aliens came down in a spaceship and installed it on my PC so i decided to try it out :)

0_1520215922840_aliens.jpg

• It was me, @megaman.

Cheers!

• From deepspace Antergos nebula!

• i can’t stand:
    0_1520270111083_greeter.png

• New to this distro but so far I really like it, like the desktop, theme, and so far its the most rocksolid arch I used.

• Hey, @megaman, I know those guys! Quite the party animals, but they know their stuff! 👽

• @karasu said in Why do you use Antergos?:

It was me, @megaman.

Cheers!

:D

Posts 129Views 42149
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.