• Cnchi isn't loading Antergos 2014.04.13

Hi. I’m running Antergos from a live USB, and when I go to open Cnchi, it’ll show it’s loading, but it never loads all the way. I’m running 2014.04.13. Is there a fix to this, or any other way to load the graphical installer? I’m able to run the cli, but my knowledge of cli is very limited. Any suggestions are welcome!

• Hi. I’m running Antergos from a live USB, and when I go to open Cnchi, it’ll show it’s loading, but it never loads all the way. I’m running 2014.04.13. Is there a fix to this, or any other way to load the graphical installer? I’m able to run the cli, but my knowledge of cli is very limited. Any suggestions are welcome!

• [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1586][0]">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1586 shows the command to git revert, but right now this image isnt usable by default to install the base system…

Hopefully they will generate an installable image soon instead of let it stay broken for a week until next sunday.

[0]: <a href=

• Okay, so I am now running a different release of antergos, and I’m still having difficulties installing antergos,
    I’m running antergos 2014.04.06 off a live usb. I run the graphical installer, everything is going fine until it gets to the actual install process. It gives me the error Can’t install required packages. I looked this up on the forum, and found a thread about typing in wget to fix this problem. I open up the terminal, but that gives me an error, too. It says There was an error creating the child process for this terminal. So I’m at a crossroads here. Not sure what to do. Really want to install antergos. Any suggestions how to fix these errors I keep getting?

• Hi,

New images have been generated. You should still use the testing.sh script to update Cnchi to the very latest code before installing. Instructions on using the testing.sh script can be found in the “CNCHI Bug Hunters” Topic.

Cheers!

Posts 5Views 870