• Option to bundle duplicate forums/topics

@developers @Community-Moderators @Global-Moderators
    Hi!
    Is it possible to “bundle” duplicate forums or to create this “tool”? It would help to organize the forum a lot, since when there is a problem few persons take a look at the forum before posting…

Just a thought.
    Cheers!

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• @fernandomaroto duplicate posts you mean? not sure i understand?

• something like this:
    link 1_english
    link 2_english
    link 3_german
    link 4_spanisg

I3wm - Mate desktop
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB

• Just to examplify more, i guess at least can be added a buttom to “suggest as duplicate” even for normal users.
    This forum has something similar Ask_Ubuntu_forum

I3wm - Mate desktop
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB

• @fernandomaroto ok i understand now. yes! that would be a good option :+1: ive seen this on many other forums and i think it would cut down on so many new topics being made. ill link @lots-0-logs and see if he has time to take a look at that. see if the forum software has options for that.

• @megaman ok, and i understand that give ideas is easy, but make it work will demand work (a lot maybe)…
    Thanks for your attention.
    :P

I3wm - Mate desktop
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB

• @fernandomaroto i think it mostly depends on what the forum software has as options. some of these things are built in and you just flick a switch to turn it on. other forum software they have lots of mods that you can use. im not that familiar with NodeBB. for sure a good suggestion though.

• I agree that would be nice to have. It doesn’t look like there is such a plugin currently available for our forum software. However, after I get the forum caught up to the latest version (its way behind right now) I can look into creating the plugin myself. Thanks for the idea, its a good one! :thumbsup:

duplicate1 bundle1 forumstopics1 Posts 8Views 243