• Updates Missing

So earlier today I had 4 or 5 updates, one being a core update. I left it be as I was not ready.

I forget what I did but the panel icon about these updates was gone later in the day. I was ready to do the update. I go open the Software Update and scan. It seems to take awhile and then says there are no updates. I click on Details and get this over and over again.

Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/multilib.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/antergos.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/core.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/extra.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/community.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/multilib.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/antergos.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/core.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/extra.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/community.db: Unrecognized archive format
    Error: could not open file /var/lib/pacman/sync/antergos.db: Unrecognized archive format```
  • @noobertroon from another post link text

Portergos site
    https://github.com/Portergos/portergos-iso

Still in love with Antergos (default OS)
    I3wm

Linux newbie since 06/2016

• ok…why did this happen…

Got it fixed with that, but curious as to what occured

• @noobertroon Apparently it had happened to me again after running that. I would like to know what happened as well.

Paging @just

updates50 missing42 Posts 4Views 689
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.