• Is there any Google Drive GUI package +sync?

Hi, as the title says, i want some package to manage my google drive account, something like Dropbox does, so i won’t need to open a browser to manage it…
    Or even maybe a Dropbox alternative (with GUI) if you know some, since my Dropbox is filling fast :p
    Thanks!

• @fernandomaroto
    Try insync and insync-(your window manager)

It works more or less like dropbox.

• @fernandomaroto There’s also grive in AUR, though I never tried it personally.

• @linuxited ok, i’ll give it a try
    @just yes, i looked in Arch/Antergos/AUR repos, but i wanted to know if someone actually uses something related, since the packages descriptions are usually not enough for a good conclusion.
    Anyway i’ll test in VM first.
    I’m still open to suggestions.
    Thanks for your help so far 👍

• marking the thread as solved, grive2 seems to fit my needs for sync service.
    Thanks to all that contributed.

• You can also try MEGASync (AUR) from MEGA which gives you 50Gb cloud storage for free.
    I did some sync and storage tests the past few days and it works pretty well.

• @fernandomaroto What commands did you use to install grive2?

• @linuxited yes, i have megasync here as well, but i’m not using sync these days, so i’m not using megasync, nor dropbox now.

@ghostdawg Hi! well at the end the program runned fine in VM but not im my real pc, so i didn’t go far.
    The first usage you need to run grive -a in the grive directory, then “Visit the URL that comes up, then post the auth code given”…
    take a look here http://yourcmc.ru/wiki/Grive2#Installation for more info

• @fernandomaroto OK. Thanks. I’ll give it a look and see if I want to mess with it.

google20 gui20 sync3 Posts 10Views 2207
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.