• \[SOLVED\] Backlight issues

Hello. I’m having problems with my backlight keys/functions. I was using Antergos testing image from March, but I just downloaded the newest testing image. Now, I can’t get my volume or backlight to work at all. Any suggestions?

• Hello. I’m having problems with my backlight keys/functions. I was using Antergos testing image from March, but I just downloaded the newest testing image. Now, I can’t get my volume or backlight to work at all. Any suggestions?

• Here you wrote that your backlights worked.
    [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1564&start=10#p6561][0]">viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1564&start=10#p6561

So after this you reinstalled again and it didn’t work? Did you edit your grub file again like you did in this thread?

[0]: <a href=

Please give a feedback after you get help so the thread can be set to solved.

• I did edit the grub, but it said command not found after I edited it.

• which command was not found?

• I typed in both video.use_native_backlight=1 and acpi_osi=Linux. And it would say sudo command not found

• did he not find sudo?

would you upload a screenshot of what you did exactly and which command was not found?

Posts 7Views 1172
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.