• \[SOLVED\] Backlight issues

Hello. I’m having problems with my backlight keys/functions. I was using Antergos testing image from March, but I just downloaded the newest testing image. Now, I can’t get my volume or backlight to work at all. Any suggestions?

• Hello. I’m having problems with my backlight keys/functions. I was using Antergos testing image from March, but I just downloaded the newest testing image. Now, I can’t get my volume or backlight to work at all. Any suggestions?

• Here you wrote that your backlights worked.
    [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1564&start=10#p6561][0]">viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1564&start=10#p6561

So after this you reinstalled again and it didn’t work? Did you edit your grub file again like you did in this thread?

[0]: <a href=

Please give a feedback after you get help so the thread can be set to solved.

• I did edit the grub, but it said command not found after I edited it.

• which command was not found?

• I typed in both video.use_native_backlight=1 and acpi_osi=Linux. And it would say sudo command not found

• did he not find sudo?

would you upload a screenshot of what you did exactly and which command was not found?

Posts 7Views 866