• Shared Calendars are not in my gnome gmail Calendar

@joekamprad said in Shared Calendars are not in my gnome gmail Calendar:

The interface is very odd on many ways… you can also go to website and remove the verification for your computer, and then login again…

I can try that if I figure out how to do that. I did try deselect in all of the calendars in the sync settings, then adding them back, but that did not work.

• https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
    there you should have Gnome delete connection, after this you should be able to revalidate by adding your account to gnome-online-accounts…

• @joekamprad said in Shared Calendars are not in my gnome gmail Calendar:

https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
    there you should have Gnome delete connection, after this you should be able to revalidate by adding your account to gnome-online-accounts…

I tried this, and it did not work. Can I safely uninstall and then re-install gnome-calendar?

• Okay. After a reboot of my system, the calendars appear to be back, at least for now.

• Hey, nothing is really stable considering this matter under Gnome 3. At the beginning I used gnome 3 and it was much annoying. I often had to wait for the next restart of my machine. So I moved to Cinnamon and uninstalled the gnome-shell-google-calendar. Since then I never had these mishaps with Gmail Calendar, not even once.
    With both, Calendar and California under Cinnamon.

• @yama said in Shared Calendars are not in my gnome gmail Calendar:

Hey, nothing is really stable considering this matter under Gnome 3. At the beginning I used gnome 3 and it was much annoying. I often had to wait for the next restart of my machine. So I moved to Cinnamon and uninstalled the gnome-shell-google-calendar. Since then I never had these mishaps with Gmail Calendar, not even once.
    With both, Calendar and California under Cinnamon.

I thought about using Cinnamon instead, but I was intrigued by the look of Gnome 3. (Plus, I had more trouble getting the live version of Cinnamon to load when I decided to try it out.) How do you like California? How does it integrate with system themes?

• @WaltH [left=gnome-calendar right is california]
    Bild Text

• @joekamprad - Thanks. California looks pretty good, though I think my eyes would have a tough time with black date numbes of the the dark gray background (the darker theme is what I use and prefer in Gnome).

• @WaltH Yeah Gnome 3 is beatiful but I’ve had a lot of troubles with it. Freezes, touchpad/mouse problems etc…
    I like California . It is very sleek .

• @yama - Luckily, I have not had those problems as yet.

• @yama said in Shared Calendars are not in my gnome gmail Calendar:

California . It is very sleek

Maybe yes but as you need ti build it on your own it will issue on every update, also actual PKGBUILD s not working without intervention.
    Also what @WaltH is asking about “theme integration” i would say gnome-calendar is better integrated and text is better to read.

• @joekamprad said in Shared Calendars are not in my gnome gmail Calendar:

@yama said in Shared Calendars are not in my gnome gmail Calendar:

California . It is very sleek

Maybe yes but as you need ti build it on your own it will issue on every update, also actual PKGBUILD s not working without intervention.
    Also what @WaltH is asking about “theme integration” i would say gnome-calendar is better integrated and text is better to read.

I don’t think I’m ready for an intervention, as it were. Plus, since gnome-calendar does look a little better (i.e., easier to read), I think I’ll stick with it for a while. I will, though, keep an eye on California. Thanks.

shared10 calendar9 gmail2 Posts 32Views 8798
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.