• Vivaldi 1.7 in the Antergos repo?

@joekamprad said in Vivaldi 1.7 in the Antergos repo?:

o.k. now i agree with you!
    Is there something real inventing new, to access internet content then?

Obviously you can always create, of course being a higher mind, the rest is not creation, it’s just an improved copy!

Mis respetos.-

• I really don’t care if Vivaldi is a clone of another browser or not, I care about functionality and customisability and in these aspects Vivaldi is way ahead of other browsers. That’s why I like it and that’s why I use it. Simple as that.

• I find this ignorance very dangerous as it will lead to a one browser to rule them all, one browser to find them,
    one browser to bring them all and in the darkness bind them situation.
    J.

• @Jeannie____ So this is a philosophical or a technical problem for you?
    May be not everybody get this point, so would be fantastic to get some background on your opinion!

If i take a look to my kids, they grow up with all this google-gadget-domination. I put them Linux on Desktop and different browser but they choose to use chrome/ium caus the already know it… Google is like Nutella

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    [Li{u}n//u//{i}x] since 1988 - overcoming failure means success
    http://kamprad.net/howto-installing-antergos/
    https://forum.antergos.com/topic/1883/how-to-include-system-logs-when-asking-for-help

• I find it Interesting what kind of thoughts a simple question like “when will Vivaldi be updated?” triggers in some peoples minds. Vivaldi as a part of the great blink engine conspiracy to rule the internet? If you think so, why not. But this surely was not meant to be a “Vivaldi discussion thread”, the topic concernes updates. I got the answer I wanted, so I marked this thread “solved”. If you have new information on my query, please go ahead. Otherwise I would like to end this discussion.

Thanks.

• Sorry guys,

I was trying to fork this topic, to continue Vivaldi talks in another thread, and accidentally lost some (many) final posts. Mea culpa.

Locking this topic from new posts. Open a new “Vivaldi talks” thread, if it is needed.

I’m sorry.

repo11 vivaldi6 1.71 Posts 26Views 2029