• Vivaldi 1.7 in the Antergos repo?

@joekamprad said in Vivaldi 1.7 in the Antergos repo?:

o.k. now i agree with you!
    Is there something real inventing new, to access internet content then?

Obviously you can always create, of course being a higher mind, the rest is not creation, it’s just an improved copy!

• I really don’t care if Vivaldi is a clone of another browser or not, I care about functionality and customisability and in these aspects Vivaldi is way ahead of other browsers. That’s why I like it and that’s why I use it. Simple as that.

• I find this ignorance very dangerous as it will lead to a one browser to rule them all, one browser to find them,
    one browser to bring them all and in the darkness bind them situation.
    J.

• @Jeannie____ So this is a philosophical or a technical problem for you?
    May be not everybody get this point, so would be fantastic to get some background on your opinion!

If i take a look to my kids, they grow up with all this google-gadget-domination. I put them Linux on Desktop and different browser but they choose to use chrome/ium caus the already know it… Google is like Nutella

• I find it Interesting what kind of thoughts a simple question like “when will Vivaldi be updated?” triggers in some peoples minds. Vivaldi as a part of the great blink engine conspiracy to rule the internet? If you think so, why not. But this surely was not meant to be a “Vivaldi discussion thread”, the topic concernes updates. I got the answer I wanted, so I marked this thread “solved”. If you have new information on my query, please go ahead. Otherwise I would like to end this discussion.

Thanks.

• Sorry guys,

I was trying to fork this topic, to continue Vivaldi talks in another thread, and accidentally lost some (many) final posts. Mea culpa.

Locking this topic from new posts. Open a new “Vivaldi talks” thread, if it is needed.

I’m sorry.

vivaldi20 repo18 1.71 Posts 26Views 5031
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.