• \[SOLVED\] Volume Control issue

That’s all…you checked that its working even after reboot correct? Did you have another issue that I am forgetting?

Regards,

• I booted up my computer, and tried the keys out. They seem to be working for now. Those were the only problems I was having. Thank you again so much for all of your help guys!

• Thanks, it is working for me

1: I have 2 processes, call intel-backlight.services. Is this right/necessary for me?

sys-devices-pci0000:00-0000:00:02.0-drm-card0-card0\\x2dLVDS\\x2d1-intel\_backlight.device loaded active plugged /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.0/drm/card0/card0-LVDS-1/intel\_backlight  
    [email protected]:intel\_backlight.service loaded active exited Load/Save Screen Backlight Brightness of backlight:intel\_backlight  

2: Why the topic name is Volume, if you manage backlight?

• @“I-sty”:1eyiduw0 said:

1: I have 2 processes, call intel-backlight.services. Is this right/necessary for me? [/quote:1eyiduw0]That’s normal. No worries.

@“I-sty”:1eyiduw0 said:

2: Why the topic name is Volume, if you manage backlight? [/quote:1eyiduw0]

• Because I fixed my volume issue, but had a backlight issue and didn’t want to make another thread.

• I’m glad everything is working now.

cheers

Posts 26Views 7938
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.