• Like 0

Antergos live usb not working

This is the first time I am every trying to install an operating system FYI

When I first ran the Antergos live USB, it loaded within 10 minutes, but I had to change my partitions on windows so when I went to load the live USB again, it just kept loading it. After 1/2 an hour, I just restarted my PC and tried it again, and again, and again. A couple of the times I formatted the USB again and installed it again. Then it was getting late so I just let it go all night. And this morning, I checked it and it was still loading. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Edit: The error is Error '' boot device was not found within 30 seconds or something similar to that.

• Like 0
    This post is deleted!
  • Like 0

Formatting the drive, and redownloading the iso seemed to work. nvm

• Like 0

@TheWaddlesMC , hi.
    Is everything ok, then?

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.04 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• Like 0

When installing it stayed at 100% of the “update download manager” or something and it stayed like that for almost 2 hrs but I am going to retry later tonight.

• Like 0

@TheWaddlesMC next time you try, check the /tmp/cnchi.log file (you can post it in paste2.org and put the link here so we can see what’s wrong).

Cheers!

anternos1 live27 usb43 Posts 6Views 408