• Antergos live usb not working

This is the first time I am every trying to install an operating system FYI

When I first ran the Antergos live USB, it loaded within 10 minutes, but I had to change my partitions on windows so when I went to load the live USB again, it just kept loading it. After 1/2 an hour, I just restarted my PC and tried it again, and again, and again. A couple of the times I formatted the USB again and installed it again. Then it was getting late so I just let it go all night. And this morning, I checked it and it was still loading. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Edit: The error is Error '' boot device was not found within 30 seconds or something similar to that.

• This post is deleted!
  • Formatting the drive, and redownloading the iso seemed to work. nvm

• @TheWaddlesMC , hi.
    Is everything ok, then?

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 18.04 64bit Gnome
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• When installing it stayed at 100% of the “update download manager” or something and it stayed like that for almost 2 hrs but I am going to retry later tonight.

• @TheWaddlesMC next time you try, check the /tmp/cnchi.log file (you can post it in paste2.org and put the link here so we can see what’s wrong).

Cheers!

usb90 live46 anternos1 Posts 6Views 1106
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.