• Not really a problem, but expanded options would be nice.

Hi,

I decided to try Antergos this morning as I was looking for an alternative Arch based install.

First off, Cheers for great live-cd, I am writing this from the live-cd.

My issue came up when I decided to install with the graphical installer.

So a choose a language, English in my case…Forward…Select my location…

Darn only english speaking locations listed but I am currently working in Mexico. No way to expand the list…

As you can see, an expanded option would be very nice. Not a huge issue as I can just do the cli installer or change the system locale at a later time. Figure for your next release you can add that in.

• Hi,

I decided to try Antergos this morning as I was looking for an alternative Arch based install.

First off, Cheers for great live-cd, I am writing this from the live-cd.

My issue came up when I decided to install with the graphical installer.

So a choose a language, English in my case…Forward…Select my location…

Darn only english speaking locations listed but I am currently working in Mexico. No way to expand the list…

As you can see, an expanded option would be very nice. Not a huge issue as I can just do the cli installer or change the system locale at a later time. Figure for your next release you can add that in.

• Hm… I thought I had answered this post :S

The two first screens are just to select the correct locale (UI language), that way we ask you what language do you want (English) and what kind of english do you want (English American), then, some screens after, you get to choose your timezone (were you are) and your keymap.

So at the end you can have english as a language, Mexico as timezone and spanish as keymap.

Posts 3Views 848