• Juniper Pulse VPN - Openconnect Problems

Hey Guys,
    I’ve bee trying to configure OpenConnect to connect to my work’s VPN Client (which on Windows use Junos Pulse) and having issues. I’ve been reading all kinds of posts and blogs, and basically my error boils down to the following:

Error: Server certificate verify failed: signer not found Connected to HTTPS on mp3-1n14-d4-z-vpn.xxx.com frmLogin username:

It appears to try to be working, but I don’t have the proper certificate. Can anyone help me out with getting it installed?

Thanks.

• anyone can help please?

• Try this:

sudo setcap cap_net_admin+ep /usr/bin/openconnect

• No luck. Output below:

**[[email protected] ~]$ sudo setcap cap_net_admin+ep openconnect --juniper -u aahmad https://mp3-1n14-d4-z-vpn.xxxx.com/
    Failed to set capabilities on file `openconnect’ (No such file or directory)
    usage: setcap [-q] [-v] (-r|-|<caps>) <filename> [ … (-r|-|<capsN>) <filenameN> ]

Note <filename> must be a regular (non-symlink) file.**

• Enter a full path to openconnect

/usr/bin/openconnect

• [[email protected] ~]$ sudo setcap cap_net_admin+ep /usr/bin/openconnect --juniper -u aahmad https://mp3-1n14-d4-z-vpn.xxxxx.com/
    fatal error: Invalid argument
    usage: setcap [-q] [-v] (-r|-|<caps>) <filename> [ ... (-r|-|<capsN>) <filenameN> ]

Note <filename> must be a regular (non-symlink) file.
    [[email protected] ~]$ 

Similar error above. =(

Thanks,
    Asif

• I forgot to mention if there was a cisco option as well? As my company also supports that.

• I’ve used Cisco AnyConnect before on Linux. I used the Cisco client but it installed with out issue.

Whichever route you take to login to the Cisco VPN, you’ll need to have your network administrator turn on Linux support if it hasn’t already been.

Once that is complete, you should be able to connect to the Cisco website that your company has setup. Once you login and it verifies you, it will install a client through java.

pulse3 vpn9 juniper1 openconnect1 Posts 8Views 738