• Sound problem

hi i installed antergos
    i have a problem with the sound : when i plug my speakers on the rear panel, i have no sound but, if i plug them on the front panel, i have the sound.
    how can i have the sound on the rear panel ?
    config :
    MB : GA-P55A-UD4P with realtek chipset
    5.1 speakers

• hi i installed antergos
    i have a problem with the sound : when i plug my speakers on the rear panel, i have no sound but, if i plug them on the front panel, i have the sound.
    how can i have the sound on the rear panel ?
    config :
    MB : GA-P55A-UD4P with realtek chipset
    5.1 speakers

• hi. Can you do the following in Terminal?

then select F6  
    What was the default (if you can recall that is) of your sound environment? Check that all relevant volume controls are set to a sufficient volume. Sometimes multiple controls apply to one output, so if any of these are mute you don't get any sound. Also, press F4, and see if you have a Capture column, check if the volume is above zero.  

Also, before investigating with the above in terminal, have you gone into System Settings \> Sound to check the issue there?  

Also, and I'm just wondering (and this is a question to the community in general)-- so please don't do this [i:30ximqgk]crozet[/i:30ximqgk]) until there is better and further confirmation. [b:30ximqgk]What about purging and re-installing pulse-audio?[/b:30ximqgk] That is the latest pulse audio driver.   

Also, crozet. Can you give the output of the following  

Download " antergos-wallpapers-extra " and enjoy community sponsored wallpapers.

Use the "Linux Beginner Search Engine"

https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=017607476515012185699:b_owgx6xyi0

Posts 3Views 670