• Cursor stuck in corner

Hi !

I’m booting on a live USB of Antergos and I got an issue with my cursor, it get stuck in the left top corner of the screen BUT only visually, it means that I can click on the screen and interact as normal.

The only issue is that it get stuck in the corner so … I don’t know where it is, neither where I click, can someone help please ?

Thanks

• Hi! i never heard about this…

1. Did you check the .iso integrity when you downloaded? (checksum)
    2. How did you burn the USB?
    3. Any chance to test on another computer to see if it’s working?
    4. Did you switch pc door to see if is something about it? (USB1, USB2, USB3)

Cheers.

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• Hi !

Thanks for the reply.

No, I didn’t, but I downloaded it two times and still the same issue.
    I burned the USB by using the steps of the a video from the wiki: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzP8kuLa-WM

I didn’t test on another computer, I will try to give it a try on one of my old computer.
    Yes, I tried on 3 different USB ports.

I tried also to install Antergos but … Without seeing the cursor, it’s hard to set up the partition etc.

alt text

This is the issue, cursor is visually in the corner but it’s actually on the calendar of the middle of the screen.

• @Kynno Ok, rufus is the same tool i use here…
    And did you try to remove and reconect the mouse just in case?
    I’m not sure if it’s possible to install Antergos without mouse, nor if you’ll have the same problem after installation.
    Perhaps someone with more knowledge will read your post and give another ideias…

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• This post is deleted!
corner3 cursor12 stuck28 Posts 5Views 470