• On a tablet or phone this forum system is very slow and ux unfriendly

Not a complain, only to help: On a tablet or phone this forum system is very slow and ux unfriendly/unresponsive. I have to do acrobatics to write a post and send it. 😛

• You know I’ve noticed that too before in the past when wanting to access the forum from my Android.

If there were 2 responses to threads that I posted in and I only checked one of them, go back and check the other one, I wouldn’t see it anymore.
    It’s weird.

And yes, it is slow to respond. None too sure why.

I would opine that it’s more to do with forum website development rather than the Antergos devs.

Download " antergos-wallpapers-extra " and enjoy community sponsored wallpapers.

Use the "Linux Beginner Search Engine"

https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=017607476515012185699:b_owgx6xyi0

• @Modisc Yes, off coarse this has to do with the forum system and nothing with the dev’s. On Android or iOS, weird behaviour i see.

• This forum is extremely slow full stop. It does not matter if you’re on android or desktop.

It’s really sad, this community deserves a much better forum (faster). Is there any upgrade planned?

• Besides being slow, it’s hard to navigate until you get more familiar with it.

Tower | Dell Optiplex 760 | Quad Core | 4gb | 250gb | Mageia Cauldron - Debian Testing - SalixOS 14.1
    Tower2 | HP DC-7700 | Core 2 Duo | 2gb | 80gb | Mageia 5 - ArchLinux

• I agree, browsing this forum from a phone or tablet is horrendous. Especially when you’re trying to reply to a topic or start a new thread. Its slow and not user and mobile friendly at all. I wish they could update the forum software.

• NodeBB is saying:

NodeBB is mobile-first, allowing for a perfect experience no matter what device or resolution it’s viewed on.

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    my#repo
    my-blog#k
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• @joekamprad said in On a tablet or phone this forum system is very slow and ux unfriendly:

NodeBB is saying:

NodeBB is mobile-first, allowing for a perfect experience no matter what device or resolution it’s viewed on.

LMAO haha thanks for putting a smile on my face.

• @spinvis yes it puts a smile in my face too!
    On my android phone it is not so bad, on speed, I get only some problems with menu popping up totally transparent… And chat is very crappie, almost unusable…
    0_1510243144607_Screenshot_2017-11-09-16-55-58.png
    0_1510243177023_Screenshot_2017-11-09-16-54-47.png

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    my#repo
    my-blog#k
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• This post is back alive. 😉
    Yes, and it is a pity because this amazing interesting forum is because of the forum system so difficult to use on mobile (phone and tablet) i don’t visit this no more on mobile.
    Only when i am on a laptop and have time, so not often anymore and even on a laptop it doesn’t work properly.

Here a screenshot how it looks at my job on MacOS Safari:
    0_1510571118933_Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.59.39.png

Even i can’t read posts complete because of Wordpress ads?

slow19 forum5 unresponsive3 Posts 10Views 1064
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.