• On a tablet or phone this forum system is very slow and ux unfriendly

Not a complain, only to help: On a tablet or phone this forum system is very slow and ux unfriendly/unresponsive. I have to do acrobatics to write a post and send it. :-p

• You know I’ve noticed that too before in the past when wanting to access the forum from my Android.

If there were 2 responses to threads that I posted in and I only checked one of them, go back and check the other one, I wouldn’t see it anymore.
    It’s weird.

And yes, it is slow to respond. None too sure why.

I would opine that it’s more to do with forum website development rather than the Antergos devs.

Download " antergos-wallpapers-extra " and enjoy community sponsored wallpapers.

Use the "Linux Beginner Search Engine"

https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=017607476515012185699:b_owgx6xyi0

• @Modisc Yes, off coarse this has to do with the forum system and nothing with the dev’s. On Android or iOS, weird behaviour i see.

• This forum is extremely slow full stop. It does not matter if you’re on android or desktop.

It’s really sad, this community deserves a much better forum (faster). Is there any upgrade planned?

• Besides being slow, it’s hard to navigate until you get more familiar with it.

Tower | Dell Optiplex 760 | Quad Core | 4gb | 250gb | Mageia Cauldron - Debian Testing - SalixOS 14.1
    Tower2 | HP DC-7700 | Core 2 Duo | 2gb | 80gb | Mageia 5 - ArchLinux

forum4 slow12 unresponsive2 Posts 5Views 360