I just moved my HTPC over from windows 10 to Antergos as i wanted more flexibility and control over smaller areas in the operating system. I am wanting to create an immersive and as close to seamless experience i can using Kodi as the front end. My end goal is to have MAME, PSX, PS2, Wii, and Steam all accessible from within Kodi, alongside Netflix, Plex, and Google Play. I have already managed to get the media side of this project working so it is now time to move to the console emulation side.

The plan now is to use an XBox One, and Wii controllers over Bluetooth to achieve a genuine console experience. I have been digging through everything i can find so far today and haven’t been able to find any specific comparability information on Bluetooth dongles or PCIe cards in regards to Arch linux. There is a fair bit of documentation on the Ubuntu side of things but that does not always translate directly to Arch.

Does anyone have any information or experiences with devices known to work that can add Bluetooth capability to my system? Does anyone know if the controllers i am wanting to use are even comparable? Please let me know if i am completely off base with my wants or if i am missing an obvious simple solution for this project.

For reference, the system specs are:

AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-HD2 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Kingston HyperX Fury White 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Intel 320 Series 40GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Western Digital WD Blue 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Silverstone ML04B HTPC Case
Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Asus PCE-AC56 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter