• Problems running amensia game

Hi guys I have tried running amnesia but this happens all the time :

[[email protected] Amnesia The Dark Descent]$ wine PROGRAM Amnesia.exe
    fixme:urlmon:InternetBindInfo_GetBindString not supported string type 20
    fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
    err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
    fixme:dwmapi:DwmIsCompositionEnabled 0x6dbd1518
    fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyIpInterfaceChange (family 0, callback 0x69ebd3de, context 0x8b6420, init_notify 0, handle 0x119e1c0): stub
    err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winemp3.acm": libmpg123.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
    fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyIpInterfaceChange (family 0, callback 0x6a0cb608, context 0x9386a8, init_notify 0, handle 0x116e7a4): stub
    err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winegstreamer.dll": libgstvideo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    wine: configuration in '/home/ivan/.wine' has been updated.
    wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\PROGRAM.exe"

Has anyone else ever ecountered this kind of error?

Also game isn’t on PlayOnLinux.

• @Ursulovic

For starters, you should run wine this way:
    wine Amnesia.exe

Then, some libraries are missing, but it’s best you try again because maybe those libraries are not needed.

• @karasu Tried that and I get this:

[[email protected] Amnesia The Dark Descent]$ wine amnesia.exe
    err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winemp3.acm": libmpg123.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0 stub
    fixme:msvcrt:__clean_type_info_names_internal (0xdd9b38) stub

• @karasu and also it says : could not init steam.

I can start launcher without problems but not the game and when I start game from launcher I get exact same message.

• Try this if you have a 32bit system:
    sudo pacman -S openal mpg123

And this if you have a 64bit system:
    sudo pacman -S openal lib32-openal mpg123 lib32-mpg123

And try again 😉

running17 game10 amensia1 Posts 5Views 1271
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.