• I voted Antergos

Dedoimedo conducts the poll on the best distro of 2016. It lasts until Christmas, so there are roughly two weeks to express our preferences.

My choice is made. Removing the comment. Inappropriate. Sorry.

0_1481352426412_dedoimedo-poll-2016.png

• @just

Hi

Done

Cheers

• And we too.

Russian fan club of Antergos

• @tuxnot said in I voted Antergos:

And we too.

Спасибо.

Не теряйтесь, Вы хорошо разбираетесь в Arch Linux.

С Новым Годом!

• 0_1481371072680_My Voto.png

Mis respetos.-

• Done!:+1:

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• Done. Dont know how successful this poll will be with most votes going to ‘Other’ they clearly left off popular distros

• Done. :grinning:

Never to old to learn.

• @Uzi said in I voted Antergos:

Done. Dont know how successful this poll will be with most votes going to ‘Other’ they clearly left off popular distros

:+1: :+1: I think the same

Mis respetos.-

• @Uzi said in I voted Antergos:

Done. Dont know how successful this poll will be with most votes going to ‘Other’ they clearly left off popular distros

It bothers me too. But I know Dedoimedo as a honest person. He doesn’t avoid to speak about uncomfortable details, rough edges.

Let’s hope that when he will discover that most votes are gone into Other section, he will publish the distros included in it.

• @just Oh dear :open_mouth: I just went back to check how the poll was progressing & found I could vote for Antergos in ‘Others’ … AGAIN. Poll is now useless if everyone can do that.

• Voted for antergos, too. Thats the least I can give back. :blush:

• @Uzi Yes, it doesn’t protected from multiple votes. It has no protection from numerous votes from the same IP.

Dedoimedo invites to be honest and vote only once.

“…Also, be extra nice and try not to double or triple vote, as that would be naughty.”

Let’s respect ourselves.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

• @just If only that was how the world runs but sad to say it doesn’t. Just trusting people wont ‘fix’ the result is just being naive. I am on a FB Linux group & if someone just asks advice on a which distro to use the thread gets bombarded with distro fanboys pushing the one they use.
    For me, I have tried most distros from Ubuntu / derivatives thru Gentoo, Fedora, OpenSuse even BSD but none are as good for me as Antergos & Gnome.

• “…Also, be extra nice and try not to double or triple vote, as that would be naughty.”

IMHO, it’s a bit naive to think that people will respect this. Anyways, I’ve voted too (and only once :laughing: ).

Cheers!

• Voted Antergos. seems like “other” now has the most votes.

• @just said i

Dedoimedo invites to be honest and vote only once.

On the other hand, he himself is very stict, using a very sharp languge when it comes to judging. So, I judged his, voting 3 times for Antergos.
    Sorry, I couldn t help it (Seriously, has he ever written anything doubting Distrowatch ratings?).

Got a feeling of Christmas, naughty, playful :grinning: …gnome

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• @just thanks, just did it.

• All thanks go to @lots.0.logs and @karasu only. For their commitment. dedication, developing, maintaining, following the distro.

Have a nice day

• Yes, thanks and voted three days ago. Thumbs up Ant!

vote2 poll3 Posts 26Views 2103