• Error 367579 during installation

Hello,

I’m new to Antergos. I wanted to install it on my laptop, but I got an error during the installation.
    It’s giving the message:

Antergos Installer - Error
    "Can’t install necessary packages. Cnchi can’t continue."
    Please reference the following number when reporting this
    error: 367579

No additional packages installed other than the default selected packages.
    Using bootloader Grub2 and desktop environment GNOME.

cnchi.log: http://pastebin.com/GFMsrFrj
    cnchi-alpm.log: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/fdd12752b24bc368346526daf1ba16e1 (Big file, had to post on gist.github.com because pastebin doesn’t allow bigger files than 512 Kb).

Thanks alot!

• Hi @Oriden

I’m sorry, I don’t see anything wrong (but I can’t test it atm, I’m at work).

When I get home I’ll have a look at it. Maybe you were unlucky and the fastest mirror from your location was not updated.

Cheers!

• Hi @karasu

Thanks alot for replying! I would greatly appreciate it if you could look at it. Take your time, there’s no hurry 🙂

Thanks again!

• Hi,

As I feared, it was a mirror problem (maybe it was not updated at the time of your installation).

I’ve just tried now and worked like a charm.

Please, when you have the time, try it again and let me know how it goes.

• I have tried it today and it works flawlessly. I have it running on my laptop.
    Thanks alot!

• @Oriden , welcome and welcome to Antergos!
    Will you please mark the post as “SOLVED”, then? (click on “TOPIC TOOLS” button on the bottom R-H corner).
    Thanks

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 18.04 64bit Gnome
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

error287 installation279 cnchi149 Posts 6Views 915
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.