• White Flashing Screen on Started

Fresh install yesterday. Had to use Nvidia Fallback mode or mouse cursor was invisible, after I installed rebooted and was taken to flashing white screen. It would go white then black (repeated). Had to restart repeat same issue indefinitely.

• Can you post back here the full output of the command

lspci -vnn | grep '\''[030[02]]'

Pay attention to not miss a single character from the command.

• @just said in White Flashing Screen on Started:

Can you post back here the full output of the command

lspci -vnn | grep '\''[030[02]]'

Pay attention to not miss a single character from the command.

I’m having the same issue, but I’m not sure how to type that command if I’m having the constant flashing of white/black screen.

I also had issues with the live usb, I saw the mouse in the top left corner but wouldn’t move, but the mouse was stile usable. I somehow managed to still install with an invisible mouse (took me ages lol).

GeForce 1080

• @deini just copy and paste the command, using mouse or through keyboard, Ctrl + C to copy from browser and paste in terminal with Ctrl + Shift + V if you can use the pc despite the flashing…

Portergos site
    https://github.com/Portergos/portergos-iso

Still in love with Antergos (default OS)
    I3wm

Linux newbie since 06/2016

• @fernandomaroto I think I didn’t explain the problem correctly. I can’t see/use anything. Its just a white screen -> black screen -> white screen -> black screen, endless loop.

I can’t see anything when I type either

• Installing nvidia drivers was all I needed to get the mouse working.

white10 flashing2 Posts 6Views 740
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.