• Gnome: how to prevent nemo to autostart

I’ve been using Gnome and Cinnamon successfully side by side for a few months.
    But it seems that from a recent update, whenever I start the Gnome session, if there are any shortcuts on the desktop they appear twice.
    When I open the system monitor I can see that nemo is running and it’s responsible for the double icons view on the desktop. If I stop nemo the double icons disappear.
    I have checked auto-start apps in my home folder, in the /etc/xdg/autostart folder, in the systemd autostart services, but I couldn’t find any nemo on them.
    How can I stop nemo from starting when using a Gnome session?

Intel NUC D54250WYK, 16 Gb RAM, 1 Tb SSD
    Multi -boot (no MS-Win &no UEFI) Legacy MBR with GPT

• Could you post a list of all running programs immediately after logging into your GNOME session. It sounds like another program might be starting Nemo (like a nemo extension or something).

• Thanks lots.0.logs for the suggestion. For now I just found a workaround, on dconf-editor /org/nemo/desktop/ and set “show-desktop-icons” to “false”. Despite the descriptions says “Depecrated” it works

Intel NUC D54250WYK, 16 Gb RAM, 1 Tb SSD
    Multi -boot (no MS-Win &no UEFI) Legacy MBR with GPT

gnome288 autostart10 nemo7 prevent2 Posts 3Views 614
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.